Wednesday, July 27, 2011

There's a new book coming

Some of you saw the choker that Fox test tatted for me. In putting together the patterns for the book it occurred to me that this design had a couple of  features that might have caused some concern and my description might have added to the confusion. Thankfully Fox was able to identify the areas where I needed to tweak my drawings and make them more understandable. The new book features designs for summer that can make bracelets, anklets or chokers. Here is the Triad design as an anklet:

And here it is as a choker:


This book will have 10 patterns that can be used several ways  and without beads or finidings several of them will work as bookmarks.

8 comments:

Ginny W said...

Very beautiful

Michelle said...

It's lovely as an anklet too!

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful, I think your book is going to be a hit with the lovely patterns you have shown here.
Margaret

Suztats said...

Very nice!

Carol said...

When will your new book be available?! I love that choker, it's just beautiful!

Carol said...

Your choker is so beautiful! I agree that it will make a nice anklet too. When will your book be available? I can't wait to see it!

Carol said...

Sorry for the double post, it said that I did something wrong the first time and had to do it again. :-)

georgi said...

Such a neat craft, tatting, had a cousin that did a little bit, years ago. Keep up the beautiful job.