Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I've been tagged

I've been tagged, by several people including Marilee, Jane and Gail


Here are the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged.

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 3 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.


Seven random or weird things, hmmm, let me think. There's nothing weird about me, so it'll have to be random.

1. I've been a Christian for 40 years which is almost the same amount of time I'm know my wonderful hubby.

2. I love cheese, I think I'd rather have a big chunk of cheese than a chocolate bar.

3. I'm a tea drinker, skip the booze, just give me a good cup of nice hot tea.

4. My eyes are a beautiful shade of green, but only when I'm really upset and crying, so the beautiful green is off set by a blotchy red face. I'll never make it in the beauty category.

5. I get motion sickness on carnival rides so I avoid them.

6. I tat everywhere, in the bathroom, walking down the street, waiting at the check out, on the bus, train, in the car, in my sleep and I don't think it's even a little bit weird.

7. I love cooking and baking and trying out new recipes and I've often printed off a new recipe from the internet and cooked it for dinner when we're having guests, even if I don't have all the ingredients at hand. (You have to be adventurous about some things.)

So many folks have been tagged now it's hard not to tag someone already tagged, so I tag
Sue because she's gone too long without posting.
Mary who spent so much time hosting the exchanges that she didn't get to enjoy the fun of blogging about what she was doing.
LaRae because like Sue, she hasn't posted for a while.

1 comment:

tatnlace said...

Hi Sharon, Thanks for thinking of me! I'm not sure I will get to posting the tag. Getting ready for a mission trip to Costa Rica in November which is taking up most my time these days. I will try though!